Terms & Conditions
Pickup and Delivery
- I Love My Bike Transport requires that you drop off your bicycle and bag at one of our Partner team facilities or bike shops prior to the scheduled pickup time. You will find these times through the event links on our home page. If your bike arrives later than our designated deadline, you acknowledge I Love My Bike Transport will not be responsible for getting your bicycle to your race. Under special circumstances, other arrangements may be made at the customer’s request; however, please be advised that additional fees may apply.
- Customers who fail to drop-off their belongings prior to the deadline cannot receive a refund.
- After your race, you are responsible for returning your bike to us at the drop-off location (unless you’ve chosen one of our bike/bag pick up valet options, these services can be purchased additionally on our registration page) within the times stated in the event’s logistics found through the homepage. If your bike arrives later than our designated deadline, you authorize I Love My Bike Transport to charge you a surcharge of 10%.
- I Love My Bike Transport and your local bike shop will not be held responsible for any damages resulting from the normal delivery process, fire, theft, or an act of God while your bicycle is in their possession.
- I Love My Bike Transport pickup and drop-off locations will be listed in the event’s logistics found through the homepage. This information will be emailed to you prior to the race. If we are not allowed to setup at the race site, setup will be at the host hotel, motel, resort, or other location which is convenient and as near as possible to the race venue.
- I Love My Bike Transport requires a photo identification or ticket stub at pickup of the person authorized to claim the bicycle and other items.
Packing and labeling:
- Please note that I Love My Bike Transport, or any governing authority, i.e. TSA, may open and inspect any item at any time without notice to you.
- Every bicycle, race bag, and wheel bag must have a bag tag with all your contact information on it. Also, please place some sort of identification inside every bag.
- All items must be packaged securely in your race bag and wheel bag. You are solely responsible for any damage if it is determined that damaged occurred due to the bag not being packed securely. You indemnify I Love My Bike Transport for any damage which occurred due to the bag not being packed securely.
- I Love My Bike Transport will NOT be held liable for pre-existing damage to any items.
- Do NOT send a race bag, wheel bag, luggage, or travel case that does not completely close or that is over-stuffed.
- The weight limit for all race bags, wheel bags, luggage, and travel cases is 20 pounds.
- If you have a questionable item, we recommend that you do NOT ship it. If this is an essential item, please contact I Love My Bike Transport at 323.8260 or email@example.com for more information.
- The following items will not be covered by our insurance. Please do not pack the following items in your gear bag, if you do, it will be at your risk: Audio and video equipment, cameras, i-Pods, MP3 players, GPS devices, power taps, power meters, heart-rate monitors, sunglasses, and any other breakable items.
- In the event that your bicycle and other items are not picked up or delivered on time, reasonable efforts will be made to ensure the item(s) are returned to you as soon as possible.
- Limited Liability. You agree and acknowledge that in using I Love My Transport, that any damages caused as delay of items not being delivered on time will be limited to the cost you paid to transport your items. I Love My Transport will not be responsible for paying for your registration fee, rental fee, or any other damage as a result of a delayed item.
- I Love My Bike Transport assumes no responsibility if items are delayed due to an athlete not being available for pickup or delivery.
- I Love My Bike Transport has a full cargo insurance policy in place. Your items will be insured at fair market value at the present time.
- Cargo insurance coverage covers the physical loss or damage of bicycles, race wheels, and race equipment.
- Cargo insurance coverage does not cover loss of use or loss of income associated with the physical loss or damage of items.
- I Love My Bike Transport will accept credit card and PayPal payments online. I Love My Bike Transport requires payment before you drop-off your bicycle and other items for transport.
Cancellation and refund policy:
- You can choose to rollover your reservation to another race that I Love My Bike Transport serves within the calendar year or receive a full refund less $75 cancellation fee if you cancel your race plans and notify us in writing within a minimum of 30 days advance before race event. After that, I Love My Bike Transport will honor a transfer. Please contact us if you have a special circumstance.
Guarantees and warranties:
- I Love My Bike Transport provides NO guarantees or warranties. I Love My Bike Transport shall NOT be held liable for items not properly packaged in race bags and wheel bags. I Love My Bike Transport cannot be held liable for items that are stolen from the inside of bags that were not properly secured.
- I Love My Bike Transport shall NOT be held liable for minor damage arising from the normal wear and tear of transporting bicycles, race bags, and wheel bags. This includes but is not limited to minor dings, scratches, scuffs and dents, etc.
- I Love My Bike Transport does not accept claims for items that were not secured properly in race bags or wheel bags.
- If, however, I Love My Bike Transport establishes that damage did take place beyond the normal wear and tear or an item, then the following will happen: I Love My Bike Transport will evaluate if the damaged item and a decision to repair or replace a damaged item will be I Love My Bike Transport’s responsibility.
- Please comply with the following rules to receive your claim:
- We must receive notice of a claim due to damage within 48 hours of the scheduled delivery date.
- Notice of claim may be done via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Written documentation supporting the amount of your claim must be delivered to us within 30 calendar days after we receive your notice of a claim. Such documentation may include original purchase invoices, estimates, or invoice for repair, expense statements, appraisals or other records. These documents must be verifiable to our satisfaction.
- Claims may be filed with I Love My Bike Transport only, and not the Partner Bike Shop.
- Any deliverables which are lost while in I Love My Bike Transport’s possession, please submit a claim in writing no later than 7 business days after loss occurred.