we offer a better way to transport your bike !
Individually racked, Fully assembled !
Bike drop off is the same week as your race!
- Insurance (additional)$19.99/ up*
- Up to $5K insurance: $19.99
- Up to $10K insurance: $39.99
- Up to $15K insurance: $69.99
- Up to $20K and over insurance: $99.99
- Bicycle$279-349/ ea
- Round Trip Transportation
- Drop-Off at Specific Location
- Pick-Up at Event Location
- Insurance covers up to $2k*
- Valet$30/ per bike
- Pick up from Transition
DROP OFF LOCATIONS
• CLICK ON YOU PREFERRED DROP OFF LOCATION FOR MORE INFORMATION •
If you ship you bike and gear, consider the following:
- You need to purchase, rent, or borrow packing containers and materials .
- You need to disassemble your bike to ship and reassemble on delivery. This can lead to many different issues with fit and torque.
- You need to worry about delivery times.
- You need to worry about damage during shipping.
- You need to pay extra shipping fees and oversize bag fees if you fly with your bags.
If you need bike transport you can't do better than I Love My Bike Transport and Omar Aguirre. Steve Vega and I were 100% impressed with his services, which were above and beyond what we expected. He is the BEST! Thank you for safe transport, pep talks, group practices, clearing transition/valet service, and stopping to let us get our forgotten items...TWICE! Thanks, Omar!
I used Omar Aguirre for the first time at Boulder 70.3 and because of the first class service I received, he has a customer for life! Highly recommend him for all your out of state races!
Huge thank you to Omar at I love my bike transport. This is not your average company they make you feel like family. my bike was set up days before the race so I could train. Helped me check my bike in, and even set up a pre race swim in the reservoir. When I crossed the finish line my bike was already loaded up. All I had to do was celebrate! I wouldn't trust any other company with my bike or gear!